Search FAQ to find answers to your question.
Report the abusive user via our Abuse Report section at http://www.netmarble.com/support/abusereport/.
Please include player’s character name, an incident description, and evidence of the insult.
Netmarble Launcher is a general game launch program for all games provided by Netmarble.com.
Netmarble Launcher enables you to access member service, game download, and to game play without having to connect to Netmarble.com.
Install and try it right away!
1) Go to the download page to install game. Check the minimum system requirements before downloading the installation pack.
2) If the download does not start automatically, click on the “download manually” button and wait until the download is complete.
3) Once the download is complete, it will start an install shield. Continue with the installation by following the instructions.
The file will be installed in [the drive where the game is installed\NetmarbleGlobal].
If the game is installed on the D: drive, Netmarble Launcher will be installed in the following locations
(Example) D:\NetmarbleGlobal\Game_Folder, D:\NetmarbleGlobal\MarbleStation
4) The installation is complete. Double click the shortcut icon on the desktop to run Netmarble Launcher.
Go to Start>Program>NetmarbleGlobal>MarbleStation and right click the icon.
Select “make shortcut” option from the menu box.
If the menu above does not exist, go to the [Program Files/NetbarbleGlobal/MarbleStation] folder and click Glbmsupdater.exe inside to create a shortcut.
If the loading screen continues or if the contents do not show, you can fix the problem by doing the following.
1) Delete msinfo.ini file in [Program Files\NetmarbleGlobal\MarbleStation].
2) Run Glbmsupdater.exe file.
3) After updating, Netmarble Launcher will run automatically.
Netmarble Launcher is not affected by browser type.
Windows XP, Vista, and Windows7 users will have no problem using Netmarble Launcher.
We are planning to launch Netmarble Launcher for Linux and Mac in the near future.
1) The message “Cannot find “GVOnline.exe”. Please locate the file manually.” will show.
2) Open “game exe. Finder dialog window, select GVOnline.exe file” and click OK.
3) The game should start after the file has been selected. The game will run automatically from then on.
How you delete Netmarble Launcher depends on how it was installed.
1) If it was installed using the Netmarble Launcher Package, go to Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features> Uninstall MarbleStation. If Netmarble Launcher is already in use, the following message will appear. Make sure it is not running before uninstalling the program.
2) If Netmarble Launcher was installed as a game package. Delete the entire folder in [Installed hard drive\NetmarbleGlobal\MarbleStation].
This message occurs when the user's PC has a time difference of more than 1 year. Selecting 'Yes' to proceed will result in no issues. To stop this Security Alert from appearing please do the following:
1) Find where the time and date is located on your desktop (Windows: Bottom right, Mac: Upper right).
2) Click on where the time and date is located which will result in a new popup window.
3) Select the 'Change Date and Time Settings' option from the popup.
4) A new window will have appeared on your screen, click the 'Change date and time' button.
5) Change the date and time to the current time and date.
Alternatively if you wish to not change your time, you can proceed normally by clicking 'Yes' every time the Security Alert occurs (no issues will occur from doing so).
1. Select Start > Control Panel
2. Change view to “Small Icons” in the Control Panel Window to display the “Network and Sharing Center” option and select it.
3. Select “Change Adapter Settings” to the left of the “Network and Sharing Center” Window.
4. Right-Click “Local Area Connection” and select “Properties”.
5. Select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” from the available connections list and then select “Properties”.
6. Select “Use the following DNS server addresses:” and enter the following Google DNS server settings into the “Preferred DNS server:” box (188.8.131.52) (Google DNS). Select “Ok” to confirm the changes”.
7. Launch the Netmarble Launcher from the Arcane Saga shortcut on your desktop. Log in to your account, and select “Start”.